Relevant Articles

How do you make an Objection to a Planning Application?

If you want to object to a Local Council about a planning application the way is to write to the Planning Department, either by post or email. You should always quote the planning application number and send the letter to the official council address shown on any applications.

Community Bulk Oil Buying Scheme

If you are one of 50,000 households in Suffolk which is off the mains gas network, Community Action Suffolk (CAS) could be saving you money on your heating bill.

CAS runs a community buying scheme which has purchased over 1.6 million litres of oil in the last year, giving households an average annual saving of £74 and higher volume users, such as community groups and rural businesses, a saving of £181.